Tuesday 4 August 2015

Primer Spray - Halfords

Have checked through a lot of sources regarding Primer Sprays and it appears that Halfords Primer's might be up to the task. I also saw something about Walmart Spray primers for those in the US

I will be testing the Halfords Paint as I can pick it up on my way home and see how it goes. I will post up results when I'm done.


Hafords
Source: Warhammer Forum
Link: Halfords Primer White 500ml

They also Have Black for your base coat and someone mentioned something about using the clear Lacquer too.

Walmart
Source: Dakka Dakka
I found a link but dont want to post it as I'm not sure about the procduct (I cant test it).

Be careful though, according to keezus (see source) Walmart keeps rotating their product lines. This meant that they were not able to find the same product twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment