Monday 3 August 2015

Elemental Games - Cheaper on Ebay

I just purchased some Army Painter paints from Elemental Games Ebay Store (linked below). What I found interesting was that through Ebay I got a better deal than through their official web site (also linked below). The Ebay Store has a smaller selection than the main site but is still worth a look for the chance of a bargain.

Although they were listed more expensive in outlay on Ebay the postage and packaging was free. I only saved a couple of £'s overall but I think this sort of thing is worth bearing in mind when deal hunting. I have several Ebay and other on-line stores listed on the links page and all of them have really good deals for specific things.

If you have found anything that you think that is worth a mention I would be very great full if you let me know. You may have found deals or good sites (including your own stores and sites), I can then use them and list them.


Elemental Games Ebay: Element Games - Ebay

Elemental Games (Main Site): Element Games - Main Site

No comments:

Post a Comment